Things I must do to complete the journey

  • My career...(Do somthing I love, not for Min. wage)
  • My Depression...(Forgiveness & Finding Joy)
  • My Spirituality...(learn to talk to God again)
  • My Lonliness...(Get yourself out there!!)
  • My Passion...(Enhance things I enjoy)
  • My Body...(make-up, clothes, hair)
  • My talents...(music, writing)
  • My health...(exercise)
  • My weight...(diet)

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Struggles & Overcoming....



I have been doing good, but along with going to job interviews, starting school this week & continuing my diet and exercise program I am also struggling to keep pushing myself forward when my mind tells me to just lay around the house and mope again. I'm not going to write down everytime it happens, but it does happen.....ALOT. Anyway, I have tomorrow off and I'm going to be finishing up some shots since my first video was a success. I have 3 videos due! Everyone on FB loved them and it has almost 250 hits on YouTube, which inspires me to just keep working harder. Next paycheck I'm buying new shoes and getting a haircut!

One thing though. I don't know if I will be ready in time for July's PT test. But, it's still good to work towards the original goal in order to not quit, I mean, who knows? Maybe, by some sheer luck, I'll be in enough shape to pass it!!

Thanks guys for the comments, I'm hanging in there, hope you are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment