Things I must do to complete the journey

  • My career...(Do somthing I love, not for Min. wage)
  • My Depression...(Forgiveness & Finding Joy)
  • My Spirituality...(learn to talk to God again)
  • My Lonliness...(Get yourself out there!!)
  • My Passion...(Enhance things I enjoy)
  • My Body...(make-up, clothes, hair)
  • My talents...(music, writing)
  • My health...(exercise)
  • My weight...(diet)

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Elpis



I got a kitty last week. I named her "Elpis". In another blog I will explain what that name means.

I also have 2 job interviews this week, but like I said, I wish I didn't have to work right now. However, my landlord came over and had an emotional breakdown last week about the rent I owe. She put me on a guilt trip about how much she's done for me. *sigh*

Wish me luck with the interviews. I don't even know if anyone ever reads this.

1 comment: