Things I must do to complete the journey

  • My career...(Do somthing I love, not for Min. wage)
  • My Depression...(Forgiveness & Finding Joy)
  • My Spirituality...(learn to talk to God again)
  • My Lonliness...(Get yourself out there!!)
  • My Passion...(Enhance things I enjoy)
  • My Body...(make-up, clothes, hair)
  • My talents...(music, writing)
  • My health...(exercise)
  • My weight...(diet)

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Working Hard!!


OK, so I have been really working hard this week. By discipline, (and Tylenol PM), I have gotten into a regular sleeping schedule. I have arisen out of bed at a decent hour and eaten a round meal. Then off I go to "Worksource", a place near the library that helps people find jobs. Everyday I have gone there. I have sent out cover letters, resumes and applications through faxes, emails and regular mail. I have made phone calls and searched through job listings on Craig's List, Monster, Careerbuilder, Indeed & many, many others. I have applied for minimum wage jobs to $100,000 a year jobs. I am taking a Census test this Saturday at the library.

I really, really don't feel like working right now, but I am forcing myself to. I really don't feel like getting out of bed, walking around, talking to people, but I am. I'm glad I am trying to be motivated, but it's more like I am forcing myself to be dragged around and tortured by life.

Still, I'm a grownup, and I must be responsible. No more being depressed and lying around the house. I promised myself I would never be homeless again.

*SIGH*

This is so hard.....

--Harms

No comments:

Post a Comment