Things I must do to complete the journey

  • My career...(Do somthing I love, not for Min. wage)
  • My Depression...(Forgiveness & Finding Joy)
  • My Spirituality...(learn to talk to God again)
  • My Lonliness...(Get yourself out there!!)
  • My Passion...(Enhance things I enjoy)
  • My Body...(make-up, clothes, hair)
  • My talents...(music, writing)
  • My health...(exercise)
  • My weight...(diet)

Monday, March 8, 2010

Work hard...



I have not been following my new motto. Tomorrow I am spending all day looking for a career. Not 5 minimum wage jobs that pay low, give me 7 hours a week and anything that a trained monkey could do.

I am going to apply as a police officer. I am going to apply as an electrician. As a cable/phone/computer installer. I AM GOING TO TRY UNTIL I FIND SOMETHING.

I am not going to be on foodstamps, welfare or unemployment. And, most of all, I am NOT GOING TO BE HOMELESS EVER AGAIN.

Here goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment