Things I must do to complete the journey

  • My career...(Do somthing I love, not for Min. wage)
  • My Depression...(Forgiveness & Finding Joy)
  • My Spirituality...(learn to talk to God again)
  • My Lonliness...(Get yourself out there!!)
  • My Passion...(Enhance things I enjoy)
  • My Body...(make-up, clothes, hair)
  • My talents...(music, writing)
  • My health...(exercise)
  • My weight...(diet)

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sorry & Sore

I apologize for my last post. Whenever a woman has a man in her life, be it brother, lover, roommate or best friend, she cares for them, whether they reciprocate the love or not.

I was just frustrated at Brian for me cleaning up after him, doing dishes, helping him find a job and cooking for him/buying him food without him ever acknowledging or saying thankyou.

Part #2, the upper right part of my sternum feels swollen and tender. Looking it up, I've found that it could be an infection in my lymph nodes. I have no medical insurance, but I will call a doctor tomorrow and see if it's anything serious.

Of course, I will keep the 6 people who may or may not read this updated.

--Harms

1 comment:

  1. You are in my prayers ad yeah I feel the same way about guys alot.

    ReplyDelete