Things I must do to complete the journey

  • My career...(Do somthing I love, not for Min. wage)
  • My Depression...(Forgiveness & Finding Joy)
  • My Spirituality...(learn to talk to God again)
  • My Lonliness...(Get yourself out there!!)
  • My Passion...(Enhance things I enjoy)
  • My Body...(make-up, clothes, hair)
  • My talents...(music, writing)
  • My health...(exercise)
  • My weight...(diet)

Thursday, March 4, 2010


I was depressed. I laid in bed for 3 weeks. I didn't leave the house, I didn't talk to anyone. I didn't sleep, I didn't eat. I cried. I beat myself up about it, but I still just lay there day after day, waiting to be evicted, yelled at, or just decay into nothingness. But, something came over me. Yes, there is noone to talk to. Yes, I recently moved across the country and don't know anyone here and have no base of support. Yes, if I continue to do nothing I will probably be on the street and become a loser who wastes away her life.

But I can do it.

I can pull myself out of this funky foggy hole that I am in.

I can look for a good-paying, skilled job.

I can go to school again.

I can go to church again.

I can go out and meet people.

I can eat right, sleep right and exercise.

I can think happy thoughts.

I can get over losing my brother.

I can get over losing my kids.

I can start ot write and do the things that I love and brought me joy before.

I can do it!!

Now let's go!

--Harms

No comments:

Post a Comment