Things I must do to complete the journey

  • My career...(Do somthing I love, not for Min. wage)
  • My Depression...(Forgiveness & Finding Joy)
  • My Spirituality...(learn to talk to God again)
  • My Lonliness...(Get yourself out there!!)
  • My Passion...(Enhance things I enjoy)
  • My Body...(make-up, clothes, hair)
  • My talents...(music, writing)
  • My health...(exercise)
  • My weight...(diet)

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

3 days.....


I have decided in 3 days to go on a diet. It will be a low-carb, no-sugar type deal, along with various supplements, (a flush, vitamins and a fat burner), as well as being more active. I have decided to stick to this diet for at least 2 months. It's gonna be tough on my own, especially since I'm used to pizza, pasta & cereal. But, hopefully, old Conan reruns will get me through the first part. After March 1st though, I'll have to switch to Letterman, and I'm not sure he's as sustainable to someone my age....



--Harms

1 comment:

  1. I've got the last two weeks of Conan's Tonight Show on my DVR. I need to figure out how to archive them on DVD.

    Best of luck to you on your new diet. I've had weight problems myself. Just remember: PATIENCE. The weight won't come off overnight, but by taking these steps, you'll feel good that you've gotten a head start.

    By the way, thanks for subscribing to my blog. I have already subscribed to yours. :)

    ReplyDelete