Things I must do to complete the journey

  • My career...(Do somthing I love, not for Min. wage)
  • My Depression...(Forgiveness & Finding Joy)
  • My Spirituality...(learn to talk to God again)
  • My Lonliness...(Get yourself out there!!)
  • My Passion...(Enhance things I enjoy)
  • My Body...(make-up, clothes, hair)
  • My talents...(music, writing)
  • My health...(exercise)
  • My weight...(diet)

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

In a rut....


The weather has been dreary for days. In this time, I have eaten a lot of carbs/sugar, lost a lot of sleep & gotten fired from my job. But, today, (after waking up in the late afternoon), I awoke to the sun shining through my window. I walked downstairs and opened the balcony door and stepped outside. I reflected on how I could have so much passion a week ago and then let myself fall into another mini-depression. Could it be massive Conan withdrawals? Was it the fact that by writing this blog I have been stirring up unpleasant memories? Or is it something as simple as the weather? Either way, I have to make myself do the right thing, whether I'm depressed or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment