Things I must do to complete the journey

  • My career...(Do somthing I love, not for Min. wage)
  • My Depression...(Forgiveness & Finding Joy)
  • My Spirituality...(learn to talk to God again)
  • My Lonliness...(Get yourself out there!!)
  • My Passion...(Enhance things I enjoy)
  • My Body...(make-up, clothes, hair)
  • My talents...(music, writing)
  • My health...(exercise)
  • My weight...(diet)

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Brrrr.......shivers


Had my neighbor from downstairs over for lasagna last night. Afterwards, in the laundry room, she told me something that shocked me. I had only met her once or twice before, (when she first moved in and when she was locked out last week), but she said that the previous evening she had had a dream about me. She said that she had seen me in the dream and asked me wht I was running from.....

Am I running? By not talking to my family? By moving from Hawaii? Should I have kept fighting for my kids, even if I knew I wouldn't win? By focusing on improving my life now, am I ignoring the things that need "fixed"?

Serious reflection needed tonight.....

No comments:

Post a Comment