Things I must do to complete the journey

  • My career...(Do somthing I love, not for Min. wage)
  • My Depression...(Forgiveness & Finding Joy)
  • My Spirituality...(learn to talk to God again)
  • My Lonliness...(Get yourself out there!!)
  • My Passion...(Enhance things I enjoy)
  • My Body...(make-up, clothes, hair)
  • My talents...(music, writing)
  • My health...(exercise)
  • My weight...(diet)

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Some bumps....


I slept in today and didn't make it to work. Kind of lazy of me, especially since I haven't called them yet to tell them why I'm not there. Pretty much because I hate my job, my life, everything. I am supposed to be improving myself, but I don't have enough pushing me towards my goal motivating me. Before, in the Army, I just wanted to serve my country and make my parents proud. I fought for my kids because I love them. But, now what am I doing all this for? For me? Who cares? I'm nobody, and whether I stay the same or become as hot as Paris Hilton and as smart as Albert Einstein and as funny as Conan O'Brien.....I will still be a loser.

By the way, I've been banned from "I'm with Coco"s Facebook page, so now I feel even more alone. What has this world come to? Conan inspired me, but that may not be enough to get me the whole way. I am giving up.......sigh......I'll be back later guys....

--Harms

2 comments:

  1. hey what are you talking about? you're not a loser!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you had the courage to stand up to Mike...that shows strength of character. I barely know you but i do know that-integrity is something very few people actual act on.

    ReplyDelete