Things I must do to complete the journey

  • My career...(Do somthing I love, not for Min. wage)
  • My Depression...(Forgiveness & Finding Joy)
  • My Spirituality...(learn to talk to God again)
  • My Lonliness...(Get yourself out there!!)
  • My Passion...(Enhance things I enjoy)
  • My Body...(make-up, clothes, hair)
  • My talents...(music, writing)
  • My health...(exercise)
  • My weight...(diet)

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Diet (& Exercise) Week 1--(4-17-10)

Here is the website where I learned about the testing coming up in July:

http://egov.oregon.gov/OSP/RECRUIT/trooper_testing.shtml


And here are the PT testing requirements:

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/army/l/blfitfem27to31.htm


And here are my numbers:

Stomach 47 1/2 "
Hips 50 3/8 "
Upper Arm 19 1/4"
Forearm 13 1/2 "
Wrist 7 1/2 "
Neck 15 1/4"
Thigh 31 1/8"

Weight 233

BMI = 40

Test: (You need a 60% to pass)

2-Minute Push-ups......21.....(61%)(pass)
2-Minute Sit-ups.........7......(21%)(fail)
2-Mile Run........21:30......(51%)(fail)

1 comment:

  1. I was so sick after running that 2 miles.....I had only been walking all week, not running, but I ran my heart out and I didn't stop running until I knew I was at the end....I was THIS CLOSE to throwing up.....maybe I need to drink more water....

    --Harmony

    ReplyDelete