Things I must do to complete the journey

  • My career...(Do somthing I love, not for Min. wage)
  • My Depression...(Forgiveness & Finding Joy)
  • My Spirituality...(learn to talk to God again)
  • My Lonliness...(Get yourself out there!!)
  • My Passion...(Enhance things I enjoy)
  • My Body...(make-up, clothes, hair)
  • My talents...(music, writing)
  • My health...(exercise)
  • My weight...(diet)

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My parents killed my brother.....




.........and now they're killing me...............

2 comments:

  1. WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling Harmony. I realize im getting at this late, but I love and support you. Your past cannot dictate who you are. You need to get up everyday and live and find your meaning. I dont follow anyone for no good reason...dont make me get coco into this because you know i will find a way for him to hunt you down. Dont be so hard on yourself. perhaps take a week without computers and do a self clensing on your spirit. you are no failure by any means XOXO

    NY

    ReplyDelete