Things I must do to complete the journey

  • My career...(Do somthing I love, not for Min. wage)
  • My Depression...(Forgiveness & Finding Joy)
  • My Spirituality...(learn to talk to God again)
  • My Lonliness...(Get yourself out there!!)
  • My Passion...(Enhance things I enjoy)
  • My Body...(make-up, clothes, hair)
  • My talents...(music, writing)
  • My health...(exercise)
  • My weight...(diet)

Friday, April 30, 2010

YAY!!

Feeling FANTASTIC today! Went to work from 8-12, then someone from work said they had seen my video on FB and wanted to know if I needed any help, so doing some final shots with her this evening before I post videos #3 and #4 tomorrow.....aren't you all just SO EXCITED??

--Harms

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you are doing well! I have been on the upside as well! Take care and continue to update!!! You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete