Things I must do to complete the journey

  • My career...(Do somthing I love, not for Min. wage)
  • My Depression...(Forgiveness & Finding Joy)
  • My Spirituality...(learn to talk to God again)
  • My Lonliness...(Get yourself out there!!)
  • My Passion...(Enhance things I enjoy)
  • My Body...(make-up, clothes, hair)
  • My talents...(music, writing)
  • My health...(exercise)
  • My weight...(diet)

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Thankyou Coco...

Just so you guys know, ever since I decided to REALLY put Conan's words to the test and try to better my life, I have started losing weight, been happier, met more people.....and I got a job! I'm even registering to go back to school! And now I work part-time at "Eddie Bauer"!

THANKYOU CONAN O'BRIEN!!!

--Harmony

2 comments:

  1. That is such great news Harmony!!! I really need to start working out as well for my mental health. I think that is great you are going to register for school. What do you want to do? Working part time at Eddie Bauer- great clothes!!!! YAY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete