Things I must do to complete the journey

  • My career...(Do somthing I love, not for Min. wage)
  • My Depression...(Forgiveness & Finding Joy)
  • My Spirituality...(learn to talk to God again)
  • My Lonliness...(Get yourself out there!!)
  • My Passion...(Enhance things I enjoy)
  • My Body...(make-up, clothes, hair)
  • My talents...(music, writing)
  • My health...(exercise)
  • My weight...(diet)

Friday, April 9, 2010

That's it....

OK guys....those who are still here....

In the past 2 1/2 months I have been up and down and up and down with my emotions and my motivation for turning my life around.

I tried to tackle too many things at once, sharing the stories about my kids, my brother and my daily pathetic life here.

I haven't worked in over 9 weeks, and have just laid around the house and gotten fatter and lazier and more depressed.

Things are going to just keep cycling through day after day for years on end unless I do something about it.

I am not seeing a psychologist for my depression, I am not on anti-depressants, I have no family supporting me and no friends to talk to.

I know that I can't just "get over it".....but I need to at least make the first steps towards recovery instead of just wallowing in my misery.

My parents have upset me about a few things lately......but I am just going to focus on me for awhile.

A couple of weeks ago I saw a website saying that the next testing for the Oregon State Police, (Highway Patrol), was coming up in July.

It is a 2-day test, with half of the applicants dropping out after the first day because of the Physical Fitness test.....the same test that I had to take for every month that I was in the military.

I can do this guys....maybe that's what I am supposed to do with my life. I want to help others, and I want my life to have meaning....

I am sorry that I have been leaving angry and depressing posts on here. Especially if some of you guys started following me to give me support, or wanted me to support you. I don't know who all reads this, but I just read through every comment and would like to say thankyou from the bottom of my heart for giving me something that my mother never has....hope. Faith. Believing in someone.

Thankyou.

Now let's do this thing!

--Harmony

P.S. I will be posting on a daily business....and posting videos weekly.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're back! I hadn't heard from you in a while and you had me scared! Keep on truckin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see you on your journey!!!

    ReplyDelete