Things I must do to complete the journey

  • My career...(Do somthing I love, not for Min. wage)
  • My Depression...(Forgiveness & Finding Joy)
  • My Spirituality...(learn to talk to God again)
  • My Lonliness...(Get yourself out there!!)
  • My Passion...(Enhance things I enjoy)
  • My Body...(make-up, clothes, hair)
  • My talents...(music, writing)
  • My health...(exercise)
  • My weight...(diet)

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My first week working out...



My first week was sooooooo difficult.....I was sore every night and, (as you can plainly see), my exercise routine kinda sucked. Yes, I'm fat. Yes I'm out of shape. Feel free to laugh at my antics, but at least I'm trying....right now I'm in my 3rd week and things are going alot better, stay tuned for the next video.....and PLEASE COMMENT!!!

--Harms

1 comment:

  1. Great video!!! Great determination!! Look YOU can do it!!! Now I just need to do it!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete