Things I must do to complete the journey

  • My career...(Do somthing I love, not for Min. wage)
  • My Depression...(Forgiveness & Finding Joy)
  • My Spirituality...(learn to talk to God again)
  • My Lonliness...(Get yourself out there!!)
  • My Passion...(Enhance things I enjoy)
  • My Body...(make-up, clothes, hair)
  • My talents...(music, writing)
  • My health...(exercise)
  • My weight...(diet)

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ugh....


Woke up at 3:00am with a toothache, but decided to still continue my routine through the pain. However, as I was getting dressed and eating breakfast, I threw up 3x. Good thing I had the day off. Maybe tomorrow will be better...

--Harms

P.S. Stay tuned for the next 2 vids this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. The other night I had two hours sleep due to some major back pain and major stomach cramps. I'm feeling much better now, but I'm still paying for the lack of sleep.

    In other words, I feel your pain, sistah.

    ReplyDelete